By virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and by which Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, we inform you that the data you provide us will be processed by the owner of this website for the following purposes:
Section "Customer Service / Contact": The data you provide us will be processed in order to answer your queries or requests and provide the services requested by you.
“Newsletter Subscription”: We inform you that the data you provide us will be processed for the purpose of managing the sending of commercial information via ordinary mail, e-mail, SMS or fax about our Hotel.
“Reservations”: The personal data provided in this section will be processed for the purpose of managing the reservations requested by you. In all cases, the data provided may be processed for the purpose of compiling internal statistics to improve our services. The personal data provided will only be kept as long as our commercial relationship is maintained, and will be blocked once it has expired, during the period established by legal requirements, available only to Courts and Tribunals to attend possible claims, after which, said data will be cancelled. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed by you when requesting our services. We inform you that the personal data provided may be processed for the purpose of sending you informative and other communications (offers, events, congratulations) for which you must check the following box enabled for this purpose. The data provided will be kept for this purpose as long as you do not request the cessation of advertising shipments. You will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment, by contacting the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the following postal address: Nerja Club, with address at @ @direction@@.
Once your request has been received, we will send you a form for the exercise of the specific right requested, which you must complete and send us together with a photocopy of your DNI or Passport. Once said documentation has been received, we will attend to the exercise of your rights within the legally established deadlines and if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the Control Authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www. agdp.es
See cookie use policy
3. Record of visits
Each time the Nerja Club server is accessed, the IP address from which the user is browsing will be collected and recorded, as well as the Nerja Club pages visited. These data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views.
The www.nerjaclub.com portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case being considered a recommendation or invitation for their visit. The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paratytech.com portal must be subject to the following conditions:
• Any hyperlink to the www.nerjaclub.com portal will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains;
• The reproduction, in no case, of the services or contents of the Nerja Club portal is not allowed;
• The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any right of third parties;
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the paratytech.com portal, nor on the services or contents thereof;
• Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will not be established without the prior express authorization of Nerja Club;
• Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Nerja Club;
• The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Nerja Club and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor that Nerja Club has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and content offered on said portal. Nerja Club does not market, nor does it previously control, nor does it own the content, services and information available on said web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements included in them. Nerja Club is not responsible either for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered on web pages not managed by itself.
Nerja Club reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any changes it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location thereof and the conditions of access and use of the Nerja Club website. All information received on this website will be considered transferred to Nerja Club free of charge. Email will not be considered a valid means for the purposes of submitting claims. To do this, they must contact the Legal Department of Nerja Club, located at Av. Manuel Fraga Iribarne, number 15. Block 4, floor 1, door A. 29620 - Torremolinos (Málaga), which will indicate the channels to follow in each case.
All issues related to the Nerja Club website are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts and Tribunals, waiving any jurisdiction that may apply.
6. Veracity of the data
7. Responsibility of the Hotel
Access to the page does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and Nerja Club. The portal only provides information about vacant hotel rooms at the time of requesting the aforementioned information, so if you make the reservation online, you are contracting directly with the hotel and not with the portal. The printed version of the reservation made serves as a locator when you go to the hotel. The reservation of hotel nights on this website implies the adherence and acceptance by the client of each and every one of the general conditions set forth herein. By accepting the following clauses, you declare and accept:
1) Be of legal age and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the website.
2) That the information provided when making the online reservation is true, complete and concise.
3) Only those pages that appear within the web map are included in the web.
4) That access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
5) That once the reservation has been made, the electronic document in which it has been formalized will be filed, you can access it at any time.
6) That confirms the reservation made, that is, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, people and the chosen Hotel.
7) The conditions and price of the reservation made are those that are expressly determined in the rate conditions expressly included on the page where you make the reservation.
8) Regarding the relationship with the portal, it gives you the possibility of reserving rooms at the chosen hotel through its website, but it does not offer any type of hotel service under its responsibility.
9) That your card details are collected for the purpose of guaranteeing the reservation. The payment of the same will be made in the chosen Hotel and only in the case of cancellations or non-appearances (no shows), the reservation will be canceled and the charge established in the rate conditions will be made.
10) The offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
The prices indicated are Retail Prices VAT included. The price includes: Price per night based on the type of room and board selected, except for hotels where the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated. The price does not include: Any service not specified in addition to extras such as transfers, tips, telephone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking, etc... Time of entry (check-in) and departure (check-out) by As a general rule, and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, the rooms may be used from 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
9. Passports and visas