Best Price Guaranteed
Nerja Club is committed to offering the lowest online rates on reservations of our hotel. If before or 24 hours after booking with us, you find a lower rate published elsewhere on the Internet, we will honor that price with the same booking conditions.
You just need to follow these steps:
- The rate you found in our website or your reservation rate (indicating your reservation number).
- The lower rate published online, including the Web page. Please note that the lower rate must be for the same hotel, type of room, type of view, dates, number of guests, and meal plan. The policy for reservation cancellations, changes, and advance payment must also be identical.
- If possible, attach a screen print of the website offering the lower rate.
Our consultants will evaluate your claim and respond as soon as possible.
- Lower rate claims can only be made by the person who made the reservation.
- The lower rate must be published online and publicly available.
- If the lowest online rate corresponds to a booking for a multiple night stay, the guarantee covers the final price for the entire booking, not individual night rates.
- For reservations of Iberostar Hotels in Americas and the Caribbean.
- Opaque websites such as Priceline.com or Hotwire.com, which do not provide accurate details about the rooms available, the specific hotel, the hotel's destination, etc. until the booking is made.
- Bookings made via discount travel sites like Voyageprive.com, Bonhocio.com, Groupon, and the like.
- Packaged rates, that is, hotel rates that are part of a travel package including accommodation, airfare, transfers, etc.
- Unpublished rates such as discount corporate rates, group rates, conference and meeting rates, etc.
- Offline rates like those offered by a traditional travel agent.