Nerja Club 2008 SL complies with the provisions of the obligations set forth in the second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), in in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD).
The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies that exist on the Website.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES? DEFINITION AND GENERIC FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies are files that are stored on the User's computer when browsing the Internet and that, in particular, contain a number that allows the user's computer to be uniquely identified, even if it changes its location or IP address.
Cookies are installed while browsing the Internet, either by the websites you visit or by third parties with which the Website is related, and allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer. and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize you.
1.1.Types of cookies
1.1.2. Cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types are distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
1.1.3. Cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, which may be:
• Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear when the session ends.
• Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
1.1.4. Cookies according to their purpose.
Finally, there are other types of cookies for guidance as they are the most common depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website. website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order , manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, apply for registration or participation in an event, count visits for billing purposes of software licenses with which the service works (website, platform or application) , use security elements during browsing, store content for video or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (for example, animac uploading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
• Preference or personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service based on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
2. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
When you browse this Website you can find cookies inserted directly by NERJA CLUB 2008 SL or cookies inserted by external entities, as detailed below:
These Cookies are used to improve navigation and optimize the operation of our Services. They store Service settings so you don't have to reconfigure them each time you visit us.
Volume adjustments of video or sound players; video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser; the objects saved in the “shopping cart” in the E-commerce Services; etc.
Every time a user visits a Service, a
generate a cookie
analytics on the user's computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Services to anonymously identify the visitor.
Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time. Anonymously identify the most visited and most attractive content for users. Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit. Unless the user decides to register for a Responsible Service, the "Cookie" will never be associated with any personal data that can directly identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize and improve the user experience in the Service.
This type of Cookies allows expanding the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Services.
Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and/or user behaviors are stored, since they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the user's interests.
Third Party Advertising
In addition to the advertising managed by its own Services, the Controller offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“Ad-Servers”).
In this way, advertisers, advertising operators and other intermediaries can store Cookies through the Services in the users' browsers or applications, as well as access the data stored in them. The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
Advertising model based on consumer behavior for which a Cookie collects anonymous information on browsing habits.
The purpose is to offer the user advertising according to their interests.